Sender:Carsten T. Rees
Date/Time:2008-May-28 06:52:00
Subject:Re: all in one

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one Carsten T. Rees 2008-May-28 06:52:00
--- In #removed#, Yuval Levy <yahoo06@...> wrote:

How great, to have it all summed up in such an excellent way. I second all of the points -
Thank you!

One short information I have also given to Carl in a personal phone call: My wife is a judge
here in Freiburg, Germany. She has declared that she will be ready to have a "legal look" at
documents produced by the action group, if they should wish to. One short legal notice:
According to German law, judges may not give "Legal Advice" the way laywers do. So my
wife will not do this, but she would just "discuss" the text, or matter with me.

Greetings

Carsten