Sender:Joel M. Baldwin
Date/Time:2008-Jun-20 05:41:00
Subject:Re: Circular fisheye 360 question

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Circular fisheye 360 question Joel M. Baldwin 2008-Jun-20 05:41:00
--On Friday, June 20, 2008 12:17 AM -0500 Lew Wurdeman
<#removed#> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I hope this isn't too mundane for this group but I am stymied.
> . . . snip . . .
>
> They still didn't tell me how they get each bracketed set to match
> the next bracketed sets.
>
> Unfortunately the person I am interfacing with doesn't seem to
> comprehend my question and is going to refer me to one of their other

I'm afraid I don't comprehend either.

You set a fixed ISO.
You set a fixed white balance.
You go into Manual mode.
You chose a exposure that's correct for the average of your pano.  Clipped
highlights or too dark shadows is ok, they'll hopefully be caught by the
bracketing.
You configure the exposure bracketing to correctly capture the highlights
and shadows.
You shoot.

Can you not set ISO, WB, and exposure to be fixed at the same time?

Does this help?  Or do you have some more specific questions?

I always do my HDR with -2,0,+2.  But I finding that that isn't
ways the best solution.  I'm finding that sometimes I need more
DR and I can imagine shots where nonsymmetrical bracketing would
be best.