Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-28 13:06:00
Subject:Re: all in one - one additional point

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one - one additional point Yuval Levy 2008-May-28 13:06:00
Bernhard Vogl wrote:
> Some of my panoramas captured for the WWP event were only possible by signing
 > agreements with the respective operating companies about how the
panoramas
 > can be used and which applications are forbidden.

There are similar issues with at least one of my panoramas.

Here in Qu?bec, each natural person owns exclusive right to their image.

When I took the pano of the Orchestra (Borders), I got a very
restrictive permission. And when I tool the pano of the National
Assembly, it was not possible to get the parliamentarians to sign model
release form, hence it is empty.

Don't worry, Bernhard, this will get into the constructive discussion
about the respect of intellectual property rights.

Yuv