Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-28 13:54:00
Subject:Re: all in one

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one Yuval Levy 2008-May-28 13:54:00
AYRTON wrote:
> I knew, I knew they would do that
> That's why I said they wwere HERE reading and preparing themselfs to a
> battle.

Now you know you have to apologize, do you?

AYRTON, seriously, you are a great photographer but in this situation if
I was a lawyer working for you, the first advice I would have for you is
SHUT UP!

We are trying to have a civilized discussion. Mr. Lintermann just
entered the room, has not even had the time to introduce himself.

I first laughed at Jeffrey's WWLM, but it now looks like a very serious
and pertinent comment to me.

Be aware that false allegations can also be food for lawyers. In German
it is called Verleumundsklage IIRC. "bad mouthing". And here in Canada
you could get sued for reputation damage. Now that would be a few
million dollars easily.

I'm waiting eagerly, like others, for Mr. Lintermann's statement. I
assume he will need some time to read through the flurry of messages,
and to understand this group. GIVE HIM TIME. The fact that he joined
here is already a positive step in the right direction.

Don't expect things to move fast. I am confident he has legal advice,
like we do, and he will think carefully about his every step, like we
SHOULD do.

We have secured enough evidence of the copyright violation. Denying it
would be suicidal, and ZKM / Mr. Lintermann knows that. Jumping to
conclusions on our side is equally suicidal.

I'll be gone until the weekend. I don't expect anything so urgent to
happen that require immediate attention. When you get a message,
remember to STOP. BREATH. THINK. And then decide if and how to react.

Yuv
Yuv