Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-28 13:37:00
Subject:Re: all in one

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one Yuval Levy 2008-May-28 13:37:00
was it
<http://www.zkm.de/panoramafestival/index.php?option=com_content&amp;task...>
?

in the URL posted below, I see a space (%20) that has got in, and the
www02 third level domain points to a technical load balancing of some sort.

thank you for saving the page Hans, it is important to collect evidence.

but it is also important not to jump quickly to conclusions, there are
many things that can go wrong when loading a page from the web.

Willy: nice PDF of the leaflet!

Markus: thank you for letting Mr. Lintermann in.

all of WWP: please remember that we are an international group, so
always assume good intentions; innocent until proven guilty; and
remember that language barriers may also be an issue. Let a proper,
civilized discussion start.

Mr. Lintermann, your opening?