Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-May-28 13:21:00
Subject:Re: all in one

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one AYRTON 2008-May-28 13:21:00
On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Hans Nyberg <#removed#> wrote:

> On 28/05/2008, at 10.34, Hans Nyberg wrote:
>
> > This official page from zkm states:
> > "panoramic photographs (numbering more than 2500). "
> >
> > http://www02.zkm.de/youser/index.php?%
> > 20option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=50
> >
> > As they also states that they are based on the WWP project we are
> > sure that they used the panos from at least the first 12 events.
>
> The page above is now removed from their server.
> Apparently they try to remove evidence.

I knew, I knew they would do that
That's why I said they wwere HERE reading and preparing themselfs to a
battle.

I've hav lots of this cases happening to me down here in Brazil
As soon they found out I knew they were using my material, they take away
all the evidences to avoid that I sued them

But my brazilian law teched me o go to a Official place that we have in
Brazil and pay to have a government official print all the pages from the
web and they sing it giving an official authentication of that the pages
were on the web on the date specified ...

AYRTON

--
| A Y R |

+ 55 21 9982 6313