Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2008-May-28 22:40:00
Subject:Re: all in one

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one Dave 360texas.com 2008-May-28 22:40:00
Please.  stop,  breath,  rethink...  we understand.  Please there is
a way out of this delima.. Ayrton please give the issue a few days to
work.

Respect... the moment we have to peacefully settle this issue.

Thank you Sir.

dave still at 360Texas.com

http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.htmlYahoo! Groups