Sender:fcp.fernando
Date/Time:2006-Sep-17 02:09:00
Subject:Re: how about moving away from quicktime?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how about moving away from quicktime? fcp.fernando 2006-Sep-17 02:09:00
Oi Julio ,

Parab?ns. Ser? que vc consegue publicar as fotos mas com 180? de tilt
? O que est? a fazer falta ? imagens feitas com lente olho de peixe ?
Eu estou em Salvador  e lhe posso fornecer exemplares .

Congratulations Julio , can you publish the panoramas with 180? of tilt ?
What is missing to  you ? photos made with fisheye lens ? I am in
Salvador and can supply you with some.

By the way "galera" (mates) , I am new in this forum , and have
already learned  very interesting stuff.Congratulations to all..

Fernando Costa Pinto

http://www.panmap.com/japan/fujimountain/panmap.html?loc=003;x=27;preset\