Sender:A Y R T O N - VRI
Date/Time:2006-Sep-17 20:40:00
Subject:Re: how about moving away from quicktime?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how about moving away from quicktime? A Y R T O N - VRI 2006-Sep-17 20:40:00
YES, Robert is right, and looking at Apple sales on iPods it is now at
70 iPods EVERY minute being sold around the World

This means a NEW QT user every SECOND !!!

EVERY iPod buyer MUST install iTunes and QT on their machine !!!

My 11 years old son  (being a mac lover too) did a search on his
friends at school and at ORKUT and realized that almost 90% of them
did not even know that they already had QT installed on their pcs ...

Close to Christmas; iPods sell even more...
Last year on the 3 quarter APPLE sold around 150 iPods every minute !

People get that: QT is being installed more widely than we can imagine
thanks to iPod and iTunes.
THANKS Apple !

Ayrton

--