Sender:otuyama
Date/Time:2006-Sep-17 14:48:00
Subject:Re: how about moving away from quicktime?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how about moving away from quicktime? otuyama 2006-Sep-17 14:48:00
Hello Fulvio,
I am a pragmatic developer, so I try to make the best choice among
availability, quality, performance and many other features.
Unfortunately I cannot reach the best for all that. And I believe no VR
viewer reached that till now. No, I dont believe my navigator is the
best choice, but it is a good option.  I think it is a great navigator
for internet users that wants to have a nice time. And with the "script
panorama", a great navigator for VR photographers.  Below the message I
sent with a sample of "script panorama":
Julio