Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2006-Sep-17 13:06:00
Subject:Re: how about moving away from quicktime?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how about moving away from quicktime? Fulvio Senore 2006-Sep-17 13:06:00

Hans Nyberg ha scritto:
> On Sep 17, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Fulvio Senore wrote:
>

>> I have a similar site (mountain panoramic images) and from the logs I
>> see that most visits come from Monday to Friday. Visits during the
>> weekend are much lower. I believe that this means that people visit my
>> site mainly while they are at work :-) .
>>

> The difference on weekends is less than 15% at panoramas.dk and I
> have now 2.800.000 in 2006 for my stats.

Maybe the difference is small because users at work have already learned
that they cannot view your panos, so they don't come anymore and they
look at them from home.

My site during weekends has about 30% only of the visits it has during
weekdays.

It would be interesting to know something about the stats of other sites
that offer different viewers. Oh, I forgot to say that my site uses
PTViewer, as you might be guessing. PTViewer is a Java viewer, for those
who do not know it.

Fulvio Senore