Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-24 06:49:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Willy Kaemena 2008-May-24 06:49:00
YES Yuv

I Will ! the exhibition is still tomorrow sunday in Stuttgart  and I
will FILM. I guess there are only a few of our WWPs involved but of
course I dont know,  wait and see...

Now that you released  your cannon ball today ( Saturday )  I am not
sure what will happen. Will somebody read it by chance? and get
frightened ?  I will be there tomorrow morning...

I have one evidence of my content, see it here with a link to the
original http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/Globorama/

Here the exhibition until tomorrow sponsored by Thyssen

http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/cms/index.php?id=6455

http://hci.uni-konstanz.de/index.php?a=news&lang=en&b=16078332

So we should involve Thyssen....  who is permitting/paying for the
exhibition of  copyrighted  content.

The artistic/scientific installation ?Globorama? will be exhibited
from 16.05. to 25.05.2008 at the Ideenpark 2008 in Stuttgart. With a
diameter of more then 10 meters it will be the biggest installation at
the new Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre. Surrounded by 360?-satellite
images of the earth, the expected 250.000 visitors may travel the
entire globe with the inteHRDis Laserpointer and at selected points
submerge in panoramic photos of the respective location.

Willy

On May 24, 2008, at 3:45, Yuval Levy wrote:

> Willy Kaemena wrote:
> > Open Source Software or copyright material are different matter or
> not??
>
> not quite. there are some differences, but both are intellectual
> property and both are protected by the same law.
>
> > I think I should take the next train to Stuttgart to see it or to
> pull
> > the plug.... heheh
>
> please do. and film / document what is going on. in case we need to
> give
> some evidence to a lawyer :-)
>
> Yuv

Willy Kaemena