Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-24 01:39:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Yuval Levy 2008-May-24 01:39:00
Willy Kaemena wrote:
> I think in that project was quite some money involved. It reminds me
> now of  Bostan's story

bingo!

see - if we just "give away", i.e. put our work in the public domain,
they can legally make money as they want.

on the other hand, if we *license* under CC using a non-commercial
license, if they make money they are in breach of the license and a
little negotiation (with pressure from a lawyer if they drag their feet)
will make them realize that the work is *real* work, respect it, and pay
for it.

Yuv