Sender:danheimsoth
Date/Time:2008-Jun-04 11:22:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama danheimsoth 2008-Jun-04 11:22:00
Sorry for the late reply, but I've been traveling and haven't been
keeping up here.  Yes, I do see one of my panos in Willy's video and
no, I have never received any direct communication from ZKM.
Thanks Willy for your efforts.  I'm off again early tomorrow so I
don't think I'll get caught up here before then.  I'll just have to
try to pick up the discussion when I get back next week, but it sounds
like there are plenty of people here who are making sure this gets
proper attention.  Thanks also to all of them.

Dan Heimsoth