Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-24 20:47:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Willy Kaemena 2008-May-24 20:47:00
Wow Ljubjana is  now coming much closer to "Europe" as before. Every
two hours a  beautiful comfortable train to Germany (and Stuttgart)
with a nice Restaurant Car in only 9h  is NOT bad considering that you
are crossing two big  mountain ranges of which the Tauern is
expectacular ! The price would be 65 Euros for me for Stuttgart-
Ljubjana.

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/