Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2008-May-24 12:19:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Fernando Costa Pinto 2008-May-24 12:19:00
Thanks  Yuv ,

Your participation is very objective and fair.
 A formal  association between us could be helpful to negotiate  ?
One  business could mean a commission . Many Globorama's will appear
and we must be  suppliers  with  our two foots inside.
I am already  imagining  an event like Globorama in Rio de Janeiro ,
with our dear colleague  Ayrton as a guest Star.It is  granted
success. It is a great idea. We must embrace it immediately.
I would suggest that Willy could left a note in the organization
telling that we ,are aware of a certain miscommunication and would
love to clarify and that we are in great enthusiasm to participate in
every event once full copyrights are assured.
I don't mean that we should not be firm ..but with a great smile ,
because indeed this is a great idea .
I myself fell very much appreciated to be recognized in Germany rather
than  in Portugal or Brazil .Great ideas get in without permission
.Maybe is chance to make business  ..  . I need stimulus to continue
improving...and great   stimulus receive from me great  welcome.
I would suggest that  WWP should receive a fee  for every event that
happens and should have a previous control in what is showed  and
divide that fee with the contemplated chosen. That can be big
business.

regards to all

Fernando