Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2008-May-23 18:40:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Fernando Costa Pinto 2008-May-23 18:40:00
Uau..I fall in love with the Globorama..must be amazing live .
Concerning copyright , ask first is a must.
WWP present in representation is a must too.WWP gave and give us an
happy  glue to keep us together for the enough  time  to opportunities
happen.
It would be interesting to have a global representative that could
lead with this new opportunities.(?)
WWP is the natural leader and could be a business representative .(?)

regards

Fernando

Fernando