Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2008-May-26 22:29:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Robert Bilsland 2008-May-26 22:29:00
Willy,

Am I right in saying that the panoramas that were on your film were
just the ones that were shown while you were there? I'm guessing that
there were plenty of other panoramas that weren't selected? Tying this
together with the fact that not everyone on the list has received the
usage request emails directly from ZKM, do you think that if you have
been emailed directly they have at least a single panorama of yours on
their server and that they are targeting the people they need to
contact? Has anyone who has seen their work being used on your video
of the Globorama in action not directly received an email from ZKM?

Just a thought while trying to get a good view of the issues.

Bob Bilsland.