Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-26 22:37:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Willy Kaemena 2008-May-26 22:37:00
I could only trigger a few panos on the (Microsoft) Earth map, but
from what I saw I would say all WWPs from 2004/2005/2006 are
implemented on their servers and  modified with the name of the
photographer on it and shown in a kind of cylindrical projection.

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/
http://lisbon.360cities.net/