Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 18:46:00
Subject:Re: Audio file restrictions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Audio file restrictions Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-20 18:46:00
Thank you Landis,

As i have not found a convinient (=cheap) method of including
enviromental audio on the PC i will only add a separate file. I think it
is also more convinient, because the user can easily control playback
and volume without much hassle.

Considering Brook's input, the low audio version will be the better choice.

Best regards
Bernhard