Sender:brooksleffler
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 18:04:00
Subject:Re: Audio file restrictions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Audio file restrictions brooksleffler 2005-Mar-20 18:04:00
--- In #removed#, Bernhard Vogl <#removed#> wrote:
> I personally would prefer the high quality audio file but if most people
> don't recognize the difference on their computer i would use the smaller
> file...
> Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

After 25 years in television production, I concluded that when there's video to watch,
nobody pays much attention to the quality of accompanying sound, unless the sound is
the reason for the video, e.g. a televised concert.  We used to have a saying, when
worrying about audio problems, "They'll never hear it on the home screen."

I was sufficiently impressed with your so-called low-quality sound that I didn't even listen
to the hi-fi!  Sounds splendid to my old ears, anyway!

Once again, Bernhard, you've captured a kite aerial photo without the kite.  Lovely stuff as
always.  Bravo!

bgl