Sender:skipsteuart
Date/Time:2005-Jun-27 15:34:00
Subject:Re: Audio Recap

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Audio Recap skipsteuart 2005-Jun-27 15:34:00
> Clear your cache and try again.  Your audio loops for me.
>
> I think it's just loading a previous non-looped file out of cache
> when you try it now.

Thanks for verifying it for me.  I agree with your idea about a cache not being updated, but it
might be the cache on the server at your end.  I uploaded an  improved soundtrack, but
despite clearing the cache and refreshing the page at my end, the old audio file kept loading.
After about an hour I finally was able to download the updated soundtrack.  Bottom line, I'm
happy with the soundtrack now.

Thanks for your help.  Now I need to figure out how to make my image autorotate.  Do you
think that adding an "autorotate" option to the preparation server
would be a good idea?

Skip