Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 19:22:00
Subject:Re: Danish walking streets

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Danish walking streets Hans Nyberg 2005-Mar-20 19:22:00
On Mar 20, 2005, at 8:16 PM, Bernhard Vogl wrote:

>  One minor thing that irritates me is the quite "rough" channel
>  distribution of the enviromental audio. It moves from completely left
>  completly right (a mono recording?) and uses only approx 3 steps when
>  rotating 180 degrees.

It is a stereo but with directional sound that has very little effect.

I am also not satisfied with the distribution of the sound.
CubicConnector works much better with much smoother change of the sound.
I just need it to start from the beginning.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi