Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 19:16:00
Subject:Re: Danish walking streets

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Danish walking streets Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-20 19:16:00
Hello Hans

The audio integration works flawlessly on my computer (i have a 1mbit
connection). The sound starts before the first cubeface has loaded
completely. And you have definetly photographed more beautiful girls
than i did...

One minor thing that irritates me is the quite "rough" channel
distribution of the enviromental audio. It moves from completely left to
completly right (a mono recording?) and uses only approx 3 steps when
rotating 180 degrees.

Best regards
Bernhard