Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 17:52:00
Subject:Re: Audio file restrictions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Audio file restrictions Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-20 17:52:00
My heart always bleeds if have to downgrade image/audio quality to fit
for web needs  ;-)

I have downgraded to 22050 56kbit/s with a file size of 286kb (QT pro
has blown it up to 530kb) and uploaded the 2 versions. Both panoramas
are less than 3MB.

Low audio:
http://bernie.x-net.at/fotos/panoramas/naschmarkt.html

High audio:
http://bernie.x-net.at/fotos/panoramas/naschmarkt-hi.html

I personally would prefer the high quality audio file but if most people
don't recognize the difference on their computer i would use the smaller
file...
Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

TIA
Bernhard