Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Mar-20 20:37:00
Subject:Re: Audio file restrictions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Audio file restrictions Bernhard Vogl 2005-Mar-20 20:37:00
Hello Caroling

Thank you for pointing out the loudness issues. Usually i use headphones
and i always hate it, getting my ears blown away by loud ambient noise.
As most submitters will use 100% volume settings, i have also changed
mine to 100%.

VRHotWires also works with Windows!? I have looked on the download page
and realized that this must have been added recently.

Best regards
Bernhard