Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 20:44:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Caroling Geary 2006-Jul-16 20:44:00
I vote no. I would not allow my work to be shown in that format. If
you do it, you certainly should not do it retroactively. That is, any
broadened publishing should be understood before a person joins an
event. It should be announced with the event. Do you think a previous
WWP event would be the same with 200 of the original 300 in the
collection? Wouldn't it be like a person with a leg and arm
amputated? An event is an organic whole and can't be dissected.
Besides, publishing it in a different form misrepresents the whole
thing. If you do this, you will have to give the option for an
individual to completely withdraw all past entries from the WWP website.

I have written my specific objections to Don privately.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net