Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 10:57:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Robert Bilsland 2006-Jul-17 10:57:00
Don,

I think it looks fine, we are clearly listed as a publisher with a
link to the WWP site below our logo. Then once on an event page there
is a link to the WWP event page, other of our events listed on
FullScreen QTVR, the full screen pages hosted on WWP, the details
pages hosted on WWP and links to our own sites too.

My only concern is the links "Visit the World Wide Panorama home page"
and "Visit this event: ?????" on the full screen pages, are these
clear enough for people to notice? Also should a name check for the
University be snuck onto that page somewhere?

Not show stoppers at all, just comments that I had thought of,

Bob Bilsland
http://www.panoramasunlimited.com