Sender:Aldo Hoeben
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 16:59:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Aldo Hoeben 2006-Jul-16 16:59:00
 > VRWay designer Marco Luethi (Shen), who is also a three-time WWP
 > participant, has come up with a prototype of how the WWP could be
 > featured on the FullScreenQTVR site. Have a look:
 >
 > http://www.fullscreenqtvr.com/index_test.html
<http://www.fullscreenqtvr.com/index_test.html>

In my humble opinion, that //looks /exactly/ like 'any other VRWay
product'. And other than a nicer page layout, I don't see this adding
much. What good is replicating all that thumbnail and meta-data on
another website? It's something else if they offered a unique,
interactive and/or intuitive way of browsing the WWP 'archive' that the
WWPano site doesn't have, but it's just a long list of thumbnails and
titles and a set of fancy headers, or am I missing something?

I'll have to agree the site /looks/ a lot better than the WWP site, but
that's a matter of taste.

'do