Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 15:18:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Mark D. Fink 2006-Jul-17 15:18:00
Sorry to be so late to the debate. I pretty much agree with John. I don't
have a problem with anyone linking to the WWP content, as long as it is
clear where the content is coming from. The WWP navigation options are much
easier to use, with more options for finding content. Rather than having
Fullscreen QTVR duplicate that, why not add links to the WWP navigation
pages?

Mark

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>

From: #removed# <mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com> com