Sender:skipsteuart
Date/Time:2006-Jul-22 20:37:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site skipsteuart 2006-Jul-22 20:37:00
--- In #removed#, "Nick Crossland" <nick.panoptics@...> wrote:

> So turn the problem into an opportunity - publish a list of panoramas as an
> XML files (it could probably already be done from the KML file for Google
> Earth, if someone wished to), follow the Web 2.0 trend and let other people
> remix the list of panos to their hearts content? Mashup of travel guide
> books from Amazon related to the locations of the panos?

This is the sentiment that motivates my support of Hans.  His effort combined with your
mashup flexibility will allow VR content (and hopefully wwp) to continue to evolve in
directions non of us can imagine.  I don't know how to start this process, but you and Hans
seem to have some realistic ideas.