Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jul-18 14:18:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Hans Nyberg 2006-Jul-18 14:18:00
On 18/7-2006, at 14.17, danheimsothdotcom wrote:

> Unless the FS site is changed to a different choice of thumb and
>  banner image, or better yet allow me to submit my own thumb and
>  banner images (I can choose a long thin slice that is much better
>  than the one they chose) then I will not approve including my
>  contributions on the site.

Its funny that people always complains about small things which has
nothing to do with the concept.

90% of the thumbnails look good but as they are generated automatically
there will always be some which has to be recreated manually.
The size can of course not be larger as it would mean that you would
have to do much more pages and the download grows very fast.

But the same goes for the WWP site. I just browsed through 5 pages at
the last event and found 8 very bad thumbnails which does not give you
any preview at all of what the pano is about.

But I never heard anyone complain about that.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi