Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Jul-18 05:41:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site G. Donald Bain 2006-Jul-18 05:41:00
Bo,

I replied to Caroling off-list because I didn't want to get a second
major discussion going until we had finished with the FullscreenQTVR
thread.

Please let's hold off on this one for a week or so. It is worth
kicking around and I am sure there will be lots of useful input. The
basic question is how to improve service to users, especially in
Europe, without damaging the integrity of the WWP as a single site.

I promise to bring the thread back as soon as we finish with the
current issue.

Don