Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 17:40:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Hans Nyberg 2006-Jul-16 17:40:00
On 16/7-2006, at 18.59, Aldo Hoeben wrote:

>  > VRWay designer Marco Luethi (Shen), who is also a three-time WWP
>  > participant, has come up with a prototype of how the WWP could be
>  > featured on the FullScreenQTVR site. Have a look:
>  >
>  > http://www.fullscreenqtvr.com/index_test.html
>  <http://www.fullscreenqtvr.com/index_test.html>
>
>  In my humble opinion, that //looks /exactly/ like 'any other VRWay
>  product'. And other than a nicer page layout, I don't see this adding
>  much. What good is replicating all that thumbnail and meta-data on
>  another website? It's something else if they offered a unique,
>  interactive and/or intuitive way of browsing the WWP 'archive' that
> the
>  WWPano site doesn't have, but it's just a long list of thumbnails and
>  titles and a set of fancy headers, or am I missing something?

Every page linking to the WWP is a strong element to improve Google
pagerank
And a page like Fullscreen QTVR which is pagerank 6 like I am also is a
very strong.

I already posted about how strong text links are and the way it is used
on the Fullscreen QTVR site is exactly how it should be used to be
effective.
Standard HTML link combined with the javascript.
This is something unfortunately many people do not understand.

THE HTML LINK has to be there to work as a strong keyword promotion

Hans

Hans Nyberg
<http://www.panoramas.dk> Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen QTVR
email:  #removed#