Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 21:35:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Caroling Geary 2006-Jul-16 21:35:00
Hans,
Links are fine. I am sorry if I gave the impression I was against
links. To reformat the graphic presentation and navigation of an
entire web page and the content I feel is very different from a link.
I cannot visualize my work in the proposed format.

Copyright not involved? Under my panorama is printed: Copyright ?
2006 Caroling Geary, All Rights Reserved. I understand that I have
given one-time rights to WWP event for that specific publication.

By the way, I'm Caroling.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net