Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 12:03:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Bernhard Vogl 2006-Jul-17 12:03:00
Von: danheimsothdotcom <#removed#>
> [...] It looks
> like the majority of events or sites listed on the Fullscreen site
> have only a handfull of panos, and the Fullscreen site interface may
> be fine for those smaller databases.  But I would be concerned that
> the Fullscreen site might be many people's first exposure to WWP,
> and it could easily become their last if they don't happen to make
> it to the WWP main site but only follow links to individual panos.
> Would it be possible to somehow more strongly direct viewers to the
> main WWP site, or at least try to describe the benefits that the WWP
> site would have for viewing the event?

This is a good point and made something clear to me that i felt was disturbing but couldn't speak out:
The "fullscreen" site could be used to represent the data through another point of view that adds value to the original WWP site.
E.g. break up the event-based ordering, a clever search/group option to find panos that are high up/low down/in a car/an aeroplane/events/masses of people...etc.

And - as i said in my previous mail - one could add commenting features/most viewed/most liked features for all thos who can't live without and never will be implemented on the original site  ;-)

Best regards
Bernhard